HandHeld Metal Detector - Garrett Super Scanner V
Garrett Super Scanner V the original maximum sensitivity hand held scanner for high security application is backed by Garrett quality and engineering expertise.
Garrett Metal Detector - Super Scanner V
The Garrett Super Scanner V has become the most recognizable handheld metal detector in the world. Developed and manufactured in the U.S.A. specifically for use at the Olympic Games, this compact and cost-effective metal detector offers outstanding performance, reliability and extreme sensitivity which allows it the Super Scanner V to detect even the smallest metallic objects. Featuring automatic tuning, one button operation and audible and LED light alerts this lightweight security metal detector is both effective and easy to use, making it perfect for a wide array of tasks including event security, airport security, as well as law enforcement, homeland security and military applications.
HandHeld Metal Detector Super Scanner Features:
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- One switch operation
- Lightweight & handheld design for one-handed operation.
- 24-Month limited manufacturer's warranty
HandHeld Metal Detector Super Scanner Specifications
- Manufactured in the United States
- Part number: 1165190
- Operating Temperatures -35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
- Humidity: To 95% non condensing
- Audio Frequency: 2kHz Warble
- Tuning: Automatic
- Indicators: Speakers, LED Alert Lights
- Green: Power ON
- Amber: Battery LOW
- Red: ALARM condition
HandHeld Metal Detector Super Scanner Controls
- Power switch (Audible / Off / Silent)
- Interference Elimination Momentary Switch
HandHeld Metal Detector Super Scanner Battery
- Single 9 volt battery provides up to 100 hours of normal operation.
- Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 45 hours on a single charge.
***For bulk pricing inquiries on Garrett Metal Detectors please request a quote***