Super Scanner V Hand-Held Metal Detector
Super Scanner V the original maximum sensitivity hand held scanner for high security application is backed by Garrett quality and engineering expertise.
The Garrett Super Scanner V has become the most recognizable handheld metal detector in the world. Developed and manufactured in the U.S.A. specifically for use at the Olympic Games, this compact and cost-effective metal detector offers outstanding performance, reliability and extreme sensitivity which allows it the Super Scanner V to detect even the smallest metallic objects. Featuring automatic tuning, one button operation and audible and LED light alerts this lightweight security metal detector is both effective and easy to use, making it perfect for a wide array of tasks including event security, airport security, as well as law enforcement, homeland security and military applications.
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- One switch operation
- Lightweight & handheld design for one-handed operation.
- 24-Month limited manufacturer's warranty
Super Scanner V Specifications
- Manufactured in the United States
- Part number: 1165190
- Operating Temperatures -35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
- Humidity: To 95% noncondensing
- Audio Frequency: 2kHz Warble
- Tuning: Automatic
- Indicators: Speakers, LED Alert Lights
- Green: Power ON
- Amber: Battery LOW
- Red: ALARM condition
- Power switch (Audible / Off / Silent)
- Interference Elimination Momentary Switch