Tomahawk Pack - Eberlestock Tomahawk Pack
We're excited to introduce our latest long-range pack, the F53 Tomahawk. Based on the well-liked format of our other F-Series packs, the Tomahawk is stripped of non-essential features in a bid to save weight and gain maximum efficiency. With a contoured no-shelf Intex II frame, the F53 Tomahawk is a comfortable heavy-load hauler.
This pack is stripped down, but still feature rich. A floating lid doubles as a removable fanny pack go-bag. The side exteriors feature bottle holders, side pockets, and side sleeves. The main compartment is accessed through either a drawstring top, or through the front with our new spade shaped zipper design. This shape alleviates some of the difficulties with running zippers around sharper corners that you may have previously experienced. Our popular tubular aluminum Intex II frame gives this pack excellent support, but being completely vertical, it also allows the bag to compress flat
Eberlestock Tomahawk Pack Features:
- All new low profile Intex II frame
- Laser-cut MOLLE panel
- Thick padded shoulder harness
- Floating lid that doubles as a removable fanny pack go-bag
- Quick drain bottom for amphibious operations
- All new spade shape zipper design for quick access
- Both front and top loading features
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Eberlestock Tomahawk Pack Specification:
Pack Volume: 4000 c.i.
Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz