Carhartt Spokane Safety Eyewear
Manufacture ID: CHB310D
The Spokane features dual-injected straight-back temples, a flexible rubber nosepiece and a unique half-frame design. This comfortable and lightweight design makes the Spokane ideal for the active lifestyle.
Carhartt Spokane Safety Eyewear Features:
- Flexible rubber nosepiece
- Co-injected straight-back temples
- Unique half-frame design for the active lifestyle
- Meets standard ANSI Z87.1 and CAN/CSA Z94.3-07 safety specifications
Carhartt Spokane Safety Eyewear Clear Lens:
- General Purposes For Indoor Applications That Require Impact Protection.
- Offers Protection From Excessive Glare.
- Provides 99% Protection From Harmful UV-A And UV-B Rays.
- 100% Polycarbonate Lenses.
- Scratch-Resistant Lenses.
Carhartt Spokane Safety Eyewear Compliance:
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 High Impact Requirements. CAN/CSA Z94.3-07 certified.
Carhartt Spokane Safety Eyewear Specifications:
- Frame: Clear Lens with Black Frame