Lead How Others Can't Lead
Cammenga quality. Modest price. For those who prefer a more cost-effective means of navigating terrain, we offer a Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass option. This compass is essentially the same trustworthy model supplied to the U.S. Military. The only difference is this version employs a phosphorescent paint for lightless visibility instead of self-luminous Tritium.
- Shockproof, damage-resistant design.
- Waterproof to considerable depths.
- Sandproof for extra durability.
- Accuracy +/- 40 mils.
- Performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -50° F to 150° F.
- Uncompromised by temperature changes due to its non-liquid filled needle housing.
- Uses a copper induction-damping ring that slows, settles and steadies the compass needle quickly.
- Constructed with a powder-coated, aluminum frame for optimal endurance.
- Proudly made with the highest quality in the U.S.A.
- NSN: 6605-01-571-6052