Armorsource Helmet AS-501 LJD Security Ballistic Helmet
LJD Security Aire Ultra Lightweight Ballistic Helmet NIJ Level IIIA
Security Pro USA proudly presents the Armorsource Helmet AS-501 LJD Aire Ultra Lightweight Ballistic Helmet - the lightest helmet in the military and law enforcement market. The LJD Aire reduces the weight of traditional helmets by more than 40% while exceeding the ballistic protection of the Lightweight ACH (Advanced Combat Helmet). If you want a custom ballistic helmet that is just right for you, then this is your helmet.
Features of LJD Security Aire Ballistic Helmet or Armorsource Helmet
- Provides extremely high protection against a wide spectrum of small fragments as well as handgun bullets.
- Extremely comfortable due to its light weight and flexible pad system;
- Utilizes the ACH/MICH shape, used and accepted by the U.S. Government and other military organizations worldwide; and
- Manufactured in the United States.
Specifications of LJD Security Aire Ballistic Helmet or Armorsource Helmet
- Shape - ACH/MICH Shell Construction Comprised of Polyethylene and other fibers in a composite matrix
- Fragment Performance - V50>2400 f/s (731 m/s for 17 gr.); other frags in accordance to ACH ballistic
- Ballistic Certification - Third-party NIJ-accredited laboratory
- Shell Size - Large
- Colors - Five standard colors, additional colors and custom patterns available on request
- Retention/Pad System Options - R11 Boltless Retention, 4-point H-Back Optional Retention Systems Cam Fits BOA, Standard 4-point ACH
- Optional Pad Systems - Standard Padding System, Team Wendy EPIC Pad System, Team Wendy EPIC Air Liner System
- Helmet Cut Options: Regular Cut, Mid Cut or High Cut
- Weight Full Coverage Large size (with Standard pads and R11 Retention) = 1.9 lbs. (850 grams)
- Ballistic Performance - NIJ Level IIIA to stop 9 mm (according to NIJ standard 0106.01 / 0108.01)
- ***Please note that the LJD Aire Ballistic Helmet is a made-to-order item and may take 4-6 weeks to ship***