Technical security specialists will appreciate the portability and responsiveness of the ANDRE
The ANDRE is a handheld broadband receiver that detects known, unknown, illegal, disruptive, or interfering transmissions. The ANDRE locates nearby RF, infrared, visible light, carrier current, and other types of transmitters. Access to eavesdropping and electronic bugging devices is becoming easier and more affordable. Quickly and discretely mitigate these threats using a wide range of accessories included in the ANDRE Advanced Kit that are specifically designed to receive transmissions across a 1 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range.
- HISTOGRAM DISPLAY
The ANDRE features a signal strength histogram displaying RF levels over user-selected time intervals ranging from 5 seconds to 12 hours. Observe differences between (a) digital, (b) analog, and (c) burst signals and set alert thresholds.
- SIGNAL INFORMATION AND BAND DETAILS
The ANDRE frequency counter automatically generates a signal list from the strongest signals. Signal frequencies are listed beginning with the strongest signal and can be designated as threatening, friendly, or unknown. Doubletapping a signal provides more details including band classification information.
- AUDIO MODE
The ANDRE can demodulate and playback live analog audio. Ten second audio files can be recorded, stored, and played back. The live audio screen displays a bar graph showing received signal strength.
- POST-INVESTIGATION RESOURCES
Gather data throughout an investigation for further analysis following a sweep. Review time chart screenshots, playback demodulated audio, and download captured signal lists on any PC while writing your report
Emissions detection of WiFi, bluetooth, cell phones, illicit transmitters, etc. Interference detection and troubleshooting Contraband detection in correctional facilities, RF research and development, Wireless industry developers, Hobbyists and RF enthusiasts, Educational institutions, Corporate security surveys for illegal, unauthorized, or threatening transmitters, Measuring or detecting acoustic leakage or ultrasonic mechanical vibrations
- RF DETECTOR: Sensitivity: -75 dBm for 3 GHz frequency -85 dBm for probes providing frequency at 500 MHz Stepped attenuation control: 30 dB, 20 dB, 10 dB, Auto, off
- AUDIO: Built-in speaker and external headphones with adjustable volume control
- DISPLAY 3.5” (4 cm) capacitive touch screen
- INPUT/OUTPUT:USB data port for software upgrades and file transfer
- POWER Input: USB internal charger Batteries: 3400 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery (2 included), USB recharger Run time: >5 hours (typical)
Included with this item
- Whip Antenna* 30 MHz - 6 GHz
- VLF Loop* 10 kHz - 30 MHz
- Locator Probe 20 MHz - 6 GHz
- Concealed Antenna 750 MHz - 6 GHz
- Acoustic Leakage Detector 300 Hz - 20 kHz
- Audio Transformer 300 Hz - 20 kHz
- Carrier Current Probe* 100 kHz - 60 MHz
- Log Periodic Antenna 500 MHz - 6 GHz
- Infrared/Visible Light Probe (built-in)* 1 kHz - 70 MHz