3DX-RAY FlatScan2-15 Portable X-Ray Scanner
FlatScan2-15 is a lightweight, portable, battery powered x-ray scanning system designed in co-operation with first responders and EOD teams to meet the needs of the field operative. Quick and simple to deploy, the system produces high quality real-time x-ray images for rapid and accurate decision making.
The detector panel is positioned behind the target; the generator is placed in front. The scan is activated from the laptop imaging station. The FlatScan2-15’s 297mm x 206mm imaging area enables the operator to scan typical bags and packages in a single scan. Penetrating up to 34mm steel at 120kV the FlatScan2-15 produces sub-millimetre resolution images.
A range of sophisticated image processing functions, including materials discrimination, pan, zoom, DeepFocus™, stitching, 3D Emboss, measurement and annotation, coupled with FlatScan’s high quality images enables the operator to interpret the image quickly and accurately. FlatScan’s software can also communicate the image to a remote command centre and save images in JPEG and other common file formats.
3DX-RAY is now uniquely offering a 3D-Ready module which will provide operators with a 3D (stereoscopic) image.
Ideal for use by First Responders, EOD teams, Counter Surveillance, and Customs and Security Operatives.
X-ray detector panel, 120kV x-ray generator, laptop computer, ThreatSpect software, batteries, chargers, and wireless communication.
X-Ray Detector Panel
- Image/ detector resolution: 512 pixels, 40 AWG 3.4 lp/mm
- Dynamic range: 4096 (12-bit)
- Image acquisition/scan speed: 7 seconds
- Detector dimensions: 434mm x 253mm x 86mm (external) (L x H x D)
- Imaging/scanning area: 297mm x 206mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Power: Self contained rechargeable cells
- Communication protocols:
- Wireless: 802.11g / Bluetooth
- Wired or fibre optic options: TCP/IP ethernet
- Operating temperature: -10˚C to +40˚C MIL-STD-810F 501.4 and 502.4
- Bump test: IEC 60068-2-29 :Test Eb
- Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Ingress protection (water, dust): Designed to IP55
I-Gen X-Ray Generator
- Type: 1mA constant potential 120kV
- Power: Self contained rechargeable cells; Up to 180 images on one charge (2 hour charge); Mains power option
- Penetration: 30mm guaranteed, 34mm typical
- Weight (without battery): 5.5 kg
- Size (L x W x H): 245mm x 180mm x 80mm
- Wireless: 802.11g, up to 120m range (extendable with repeaters) (standard)
- Fibre optic: 100m, 150m, 200m (option)
- Ethernet: 25m, 50m (option)
Imaging Station *
- Type: Laptop computer (ruggedised option / tablet option)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4200U, Dual Core
- Display: 15.6” Full High Definition (1366x768) LED Display with AntiGlare
- Memory: 4GB 1600MHz DDR3L (RAM)
- Hard Drive: 500GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
- Optical Drive: DVD +/-RW Media Bay Drive
- Operating system: English MS Windows
- Power: Mains and battery
* PC specification to be confirmed & agreed at order stage.
- Adjustable x-ray source parameters (kV, mA & time)
- Standard, inverted and false colour images
- Rotate, Histogram, Pan, Zoom, DeepFocus™
- On screen measurements and annotations (option)
- Materials discrimination, stitching, and 3D Emboss (option)
- 3D-Ready (option)
- Multi-file format import (option)
- Multi-touch functionality for tablet based operation (option)
- Physical safety interlock plus key switch
- Audible & visible warning signs
- CE compliant
Certification & Codes
- NATO codification NSN 6350-99-152-8965