AXIS-3D® baggage scanning system offers real-time 3D x-ray images. Ideal for security scanning of baggage and small packages at airports, high security facilities, stadia and events.
AXIS-3D® employs unique ‘state of the art’ technology to provide the operator with real-time 3D x-ray images. The operator is able to see, for example, whether a wire passes behind, in front of, or into a substance or container, enabling the operator to recognise and confirm threat and nonthreat items more easily.
AXIS-3D®’s robust, ergonomically designed keyboard and intuitive software have been designed for ease of use. Enhanced 3D visualisation and simple to use image processing tools enable the operator to make fast and accurate decisions, thereby increasing throughput and decreasing the incidence of false alarms or missed threats. Training time to competence for screeners is significantly reduced using AXIS-3D® and operational performance is enhanced.
Independent verification by the USA Transport Security Administration confirmed that using the AXIS-3D® system significantly improved the probability of an operator detecting a threat item when compared with conventional systems.
Ideal for security scanning of baggage and small packages at airports, high security facilities, stadia and events.
- Real-time 3D images
- Powerful image enhancement and analysis tools
- Intuitive user-friendly software interface
- Threat Image Projection (TIP)
- Higher probability of detection
- Reduced false alarm rates
- Reduced operator training times
- Reduced time to competency
- Footprint: 2700mm x 1000mm
- Weight: 640kg
- Inspection tunnel: 600mm x 400mm
- Conveyor speed: 0.2m/sec
- Anode voltage: 145kV
- Beam current: 0.7mA max
- Anode material: Tungsten
- Cooling: Sealed oil bath
- Voltage: 110-240 VAC, 750W
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Operating temperature: 0˚C to 40˚C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Resolution: Typically 32 AWG (guaranteed) 36 AWG (typical)
- Penetration: 30mm
- Capability: 2D and 3D imaging
- Materials discrimination: Dual energy
- Image processing modes:
- Image filters
- Variable contrast
- Materials discrimination
- Materials strip
- Image archiving: Automatic image archiving and image review
- Threat image protection (TIP): AXIS-3D® TIP UK DfT approved
- X-ray emissions: Less than 1μSv/hr, conforms with IRR--99 (UK)
- High voltage generator: Compliant with UL/CSE/IEC950
- CE: CE compliant