( 2016 MFC DATE )
The SecPro Legacy Tactical Assault Vest is a low-profile and lightweight outer tactical vest that we designed with the mobility and the ease of the user in mind. Equipped with state-of-the-art level NIJ 06’ certified level IIIA ballistic panels and internal plate pockets, which allow it to provide the same level of protection as heavier vests.
In addition, the lightweight and slimmed-down design of the Legacy makes it ideal for end-users needing to don and doff their vest quickly or those that require the protection of soft ballistic armor & hard plates without the added weight of a larger tactical vest. We have constructed the Legacy from heavy-duty 500D Nylon and equipped it with padded shoulder straps and a reinforced drag handle just in case. Its internal plate pockets are made to accommodate standard hard armor inserts. 360-degree modular webbing allows for nearly unlimited attachment of MOLLE or PALS compatible accessories, enabling you to meet even the most demanding missions.
Available in Black, Coyote Brown, OD Green. Also available in MultiCam upon request.
This vest’s low profile design carries armored plates in front, back, and sides and has been field-tested to defeat threats and meet or exceed the US National Institute of Justice (NIJ 0101.06) certification of level IIIA by defeating .357 Sig FMJ FN and .44 Magnum SJHP travelling at velocities 1420 ft/s – 1480ft/s. Secpro Legacy vest offers protection against fragmentation and abrasions.
- NIJ 06 certified Level IIIA protection
- Front, back, and side protection
- Integrated front and rear pockets for hard armor plates
- 360-degree MOLLE platform
- 500D Cordura nylon construction with heavy duty drag strap
- Cummerbund system allows for addition of side plates while facilitating quick removal
- Opt. accessories: detachable shoulder, collar and throat, biceps, groin, kidney/lower back
- Tested to defeat: .9mm, .357mm, .40 S&W FMJ, .357 Magnum rifle, .44 Magnum rifle rounds
- Warranty: Ballistic panels 5 years, outer carrier 2 years