The Scanna Scansilc 4336 is a super high resolution portable X-ray Scanner with a large format flat panel x-ray detector panel for field based x-ray tasks. The x-ray imager panel uses high quality amorphous silicon technology, is extremely durable and is designed for use in the toughest working conditions.
Security applications include police and military search, postblast investigation, forensics, customs and contraband detection. The Scansilc 4336 Portable X-ray system also has many uses in the field of industrial inspection.
The Scansilc x-ray detector panel is available as a complete high performance x-ray imaging system but can also be provided as a retrofit package for integration with existing pulsed x-ray generators where conversion and upgrade to a digital x-ray system is required.
- For specialist search, investigation, examination and exploitation
- Portable and easy to set up and use in 2 minutes
- High Dynamic range
- Superior Resolution X-ray Images
- Image analysis includes zoom, reverse black and white, pseudo-color, pseudo 3D and measure, show gradients, rotation, distance, contrast enhancement and more
- Works with most portable x-ray sources including Golden XR150, Golden XR200, Golden XRS-3 and also recommended continuous x-ray sources
- Image print and email. archive in excess of 32,000 images on PC or CD/DVD
- Text, Voice and Image Annotation tools
- Full database management tools
- Wired and Wi-Fi x-ray operation
14 x 17″ (43 x 36 cm)
- IED Search and Investigation
- Contraband Detection
- Forensic Investigations
- Electronic Countermeasures
- Aerospace/Automotive Inspection
- Electronic Components
- Museum Conservation / Art studies
Image processing features
ScanSilc 4336 uses our powerful ScanView software to give you a range of image manipulation options to get all the detail out of your x-ray image. Features include Zoom, inverse Image, b/w, pseudo color, pseudo 3D, contrast enhancement, clean image, rotation, distance, measure and show gradients. ScanView is also available with multi-lingual imaging software and operating guides.
A range of annotation tools allow you to insert text, notes and highlight suspect areas.
ScanView’s database software allows you to store over 32,000 images using searchable fields on harddisc or cd. Raw and Stored images can be immediately exported by email or across a network.
Equipment Service and Support
Our comprehensive equipment support packages provide you with a range of service options to support your equipment in the field and ensure its reliability and performance.
Scansilc 4336 Imager Specifications
Image Area Format: 14 x 17"
Active Imaging Area: 16.7" x 14"
Imager Size: 19.3 x 18.7 x 1.18"
Imager Weight: 12 lbs
Dynamic Range: 14 bits
Resolution: 3.6 lp/mm
Pixel Pitch: 139 microns
Receptor: Amorphous Silicon
Housing: Moulded polycarbonate
Interface Control Box
Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 x 7.5"
Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Wireless X-ray acquisition
- Wireless image transmission
- Dual Energy Module - material discrimination/organic material detection
- RoV integration
- Foreign language options (OS, Imaging Software, Manuals)
***Please note that Security X-Ray Inspection Systems are made to order items and cannot be purchased online ***