Military PASGT Ballistic Helmet
Ballistic PASGT Helmet - Level IIIA Bulletproof Protection
The SecPro PASGT ballistic helmet is a high performance, multi-layer, lightweight combat helmet. This ballistic helmet has been tested and proven to achieve a rating of Level IIIA by the USA National Institute of Justice (NIJ 101.06) by defeating .357 SIG full metal jacket flat nose rounds (FMJ FN) and .44 Magnum semi jacketed hollow point (SJHP) rounds at velocity of up to 1450 ft/s. Additionally our PASGT helmet is in full compliance and rated by the V50 Ballistic Test for Armor, by the Department of Defense MIL-STD 662E.
Best Military Helmet Designed For Special Forces for all Combat Operations.
Designed with a multi-layer constructions consisting of aramid and ballistic polyethylene to protect the user from ballistic hazards and fragmentation. The head harness was manufactured with foam cushioned leather headband and a comfortable chinstrap including base attachment for optional face guard.The SecPro PASGT helmet is designed in accordance with MIL-H 44099A standard. Making this ballistic helmet light weight and durable ideal for police, ground troops, or special units.
Helmet comes in standard PASGT shape with boltfree shell and IPS configuration. The shell is extremely rugged offering good resistance against extreme temperatures and environmental conditions. The helmet is made from non-toxic advanced aramid composites offering superior ballistic protection from handgun ammunition and fragments.
Military Helmet Features
- Light Weight
- Multi Layer Constructions
- Durable & Comfortable Suspension Straps
- Leather & Form Cushioned
- 7PAD Comfort Set
- Protection Level NIJ 0101.06 Level III A
Ballistic PASGT Helmet Certification & Testing
- All Body Armour manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International Laboratories around the World.
Military PASGT Ballistic Helmet Specifications
- NIJ 0101.06 – Level IIIATested to meet or exceed V50 Ballistic Test for Armor, DOD MIL-STD 662E
- Tested for Penetration and back face deformation
- Standard PASGT design (MIL-H-44099A)
- Tested to defeat: .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, .9mm, .357mm, .40 S&W FMJ rounds
- Dimensions: Shell Thickness 7.3 +/- 0.8.
- Weight 2.9lbs