L52H Grillon Hook Adjustable Positioning Lanyard
The innovative Petzl Grillon allows a horizontal lifeline to be installed quickly when there is a large work surface. This positioning lanyard offers a fine adjustment system for precise work positioning.
- Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning
- Used in double mode on the harness side attachment points to distribute the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam
- May be used in single mode on the harness ventral attachment point to distribute weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops (user is suspended): length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide. The protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor
- Available in four lengths: 2, 3, 4 and 5 m
- Certification(s): CE EN 358