This product may be subject to the Arms Export Control Act (Title 22, U.S.C., Sec 2751, et seq.). Violations of these export laws are subject to severe criminal penalties. US export controls and may fall under ITAR or BIS regulations. It is the buyer's responsibility to obtain a proper export license.
The Aimpoint® 9000SC-NV is a medium-length sight primarily designed for use with shorter action rifles, semi-automatic firearms and magnum handguns.
This product is compatible with night vision devices and is sold to countries where hunting with night vision devices is allowed.
This is the same sight as the 9000SC, but it is compatible with night vision devices (NVD.) With more and more states and countries allowing hunting of predators and feral wildlife after sunset, Aimpoint offers one sight which is compatible with NVDs.
The first four intensity settings are for use with a night vision device. This means that the dot is not visible with a naked eye. Through the night vision equipment, the red dot becomes white and can be used as usual.
- Ideal for rifles with shorter actions, semi-automatic firearms and magnum handguns
- Compatible with night vision devices
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of continuous use on one battery (at intensity setting #7)
- Available in 2 MOA (dot size)
- 2-ring configuration fits nearly all 30mm ring mounting systems
- Fully waterproof
- Art.No: 200136
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 23 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
- Battery life - Day time use: 50 000h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power intensity: 1 Off position and 1-4 for NVD. Position 5-9 for daylight settings
- Length sight only: 160 mm (6 1/4")
- Length conf: 160 mm (6 1/4")
- Width: 55 mm, (2 1/8")
- Height sight only: 55 mm, (2 1/8")
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 210 g (7,4 oz)
- Housing material: High strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Semi-matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 20 mm (3/4") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±2 m at 100 meters (±2 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = 9/16" at 80 yds
- Temperature range operation: -30°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Submersible to 15 ft, 5 m
- Shock: The unit is operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: The unit operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD
- Mounting: 2 rings, not included
- Max distance between rings mm/": 115 mm, (4 1/2")