The sleek and modern design of the Aimpoint H34S makes this sight the perfect choice for compact or lightweight firearms. Ideal for use on standard or short action rifles, as well as shotguns and magnum handguns. It can be mounted using any standard 34 mm rings. This sight belongs to the new Hunter series of sights.
This sight has a 34 mm tube diameter for an exceptional optical performance. Due to its length, we recommend this sight for use on standard or short action rifles, as well as semi-automatic rifles, combination rifles, drilling and magnum handguns.
- Ideal for use on standard or short action rifles, as well as shotguns, and magnum handguns.
- Ultra modern European design features and distinctive visual lines.
- Multi-coated 39 mm objective lens.
- 50 000 hours of constant operation from a single CR-2032 battery.
- 2 MOA dot.
- Fully waterproof.
- 12 position digital push button intensity adjustment.
- Adjustment turret caps are the only tools required to zero the sight.
- Incredibly fast and accurate.
- Legendary Aimpoint toughness.
- Art.No: 12692
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: No
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer.
- Clear aperture: 29 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
- Battery life - Day time use: 50 000h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power intensity: 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings
- Length sight only: 197 mm (7 3/4")
- Length conf: 197 mm (7 3/4")
- Width: 47 mm (1 13/16") (at front end)
- Height sight only: 47 mm (1 13/16") (at front end)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 253 g, (8,9 oz)
- Housing material: High strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Semi-matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 22 mm (13/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: 1 click = 20 mm at 100 meters = 3/4" at 80 yds
- Temperature range operation: -30°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Submersible to 15 ft, 5 m
- Shock: The unit is operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: The unit operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD
- Mounting: 2 rings, not included
- Max distance between rings mm/": 118 mm (4 5/8")