Specifically designed to use whenever you need a compact sight with a 30 mm tube, Aimpoint® CompC3 is the lightest sight in its class.
The Aimpoint CompC3 is designed to be used whenever you need a compact sight with a 30 mm tube diameter. This sight belongs to the Comp series sights which is a very popular series for the professional market. The CompC3 is a civilian version mostly used on scout rifles, bows, carbines and competition pistols.
Please note that the appearance of some components of this product such as the rubber strap, the covers for the adjustment screws and the battery lid have recently been changed.
- Ideal for scout rifles, bows, carbines, and competition pistols
- Easy to mount, equipped with 30mm ring that fits all Weaver bases
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Fully waterproof
- Art.No: 11421
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: No
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer.
- Clear aperture: 20 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N.
- Battery life - Day time use: 50 000h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power intensity: 10 pos. 1 Off, 9 daylight of which 1 Extra Bright
- PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Length sight only: 125 mm (4 7/8")
- Length conf: 125 mm (4 7/8")
- Width: 49 mm (1 7/8")
- Height sight only: 49 mm (1 7/8")
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 200 g, (7,1 oz)
- Housing material: High strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Semi-matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, semi matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 20 mm (3/4") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: 1 click =13 mm at 80 m = 16 mm at 100 m = 9/16" at 100 yds.
- Temperature range operation: -30°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Submersible to 15 ft, 5 m
- Shock: The unit is operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: The unit operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD
- Mounting: 1 ring (30 mm wide). Ring included.