Yates 320 USN NFPA Lightweight Assault Harness
USN NFPA Lightweight Assault Harness
Approved by United States Navy use as rappel tower harness. Well suited for all rescue, military, SWAT and tactical applications where a Class II harness is utilized. Black webbing with terra contrasting thread, otherwise it is identical to standard Lightweight Assault harness. Quick adjust waist and leg buckle system for easier entry. D ring used for main attachment point.
USN NFPA Lightweight Assault Harness Features:
- Available in black with terra color contrasting thread.
- Quick leg adjustment with camlock buckles
- All hardware plated or epoxy coated in black color
- One gear rack
- Padded USN version is not available with rear D-ring on Padded Harnesses
- Meets ASTM/ANSI/OSHA Seat harness standards
- Meets New NSN Rappel Harness Construction criteria
- NFPA 1983(2006 edition) certified.
- USN Version UL Classified to meet NFPA 1983/2012 edition standards.