Breath Alcohol Testing - Intoxilyzer 500
Intoxilyzer 500 Features:
- Automatic sampling
- Last 5 test storage
- Right or left-hand use for officer safety
- Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket
- Menu driven backlit graphic LCD display
- Fast, easy testing sequence
- Multiple testing mode
- Quick instrument recovery time allows for testing to be done on several people within a short time
- Portable for testing anywhere. No external electrical supply or battery chargers are needed.
- Fuel cell sensor is accurate and reacts only to alcohol
- DOT/NHTSA approved
- 2 year warranty ******
Intoxilyzer 500, Intoxilyzer 500 Mouthpieces
Electrochemical fuel cell
Fuel cell sensor is unaffected by acetone, paint and glue fumes, foods, confections, methane, and practically any other substance found in the human breath.
Automatic after subject provides a sufficient volume of breath. A manual sampling feature is also provided.
Highly visible backlit LCD Graphic display 12 x 64 pixels, 1 ¾ x 7/8
Result of the last 5 tests are stored in memory.
Meets DOT specifications of ±.005 BrAC up to 0.100 BrAC and ±5% above 0.100 BrAC.
Within five seconds of sampling, depending on alcohol concentration
Immediate at zero alcohol reading, 30 – 45 seconds after a positive breath test.
Beeper signals fault conditions and changes in instrument status.
Two LED lights indicate status (Wait or Flow/Analyzing)
Recommended Operating Temperature
23° to 113°F (-5° to 45°C) internal temperature.
Automated procedure by either dry gas or wet bath simulator.
2½” wide x 4¾” high x 1¼” deep.
Two “AA” batteries.
Two year, parts and labor.