The SecPro Access Route Protection System provides a comprehensive solution for access-route protection. It is based on sensitive seismic technology which is used worldwide for detection of earthquakes. The SecPro Access Route Protection System operates with seismic sensors which recognize threats whenever fluctuations are sensed in their vicinity. The system identifies the intruder’s movements as soon as he enters the access route, road or path, and provides an early warning before the intrusion actually occurs. Because it is installed below ground, cannot be detected nor sabotaged and does not change the area’s appearance. The system’s self-learning algorithm has an extremely high recognition level of diverse threats, with minimum false alerts. The system is able to recognize a range of threats above and below ground, such as: footsteps, moving vehicles, digging actions or other intrusions. It is highly suitable to the security needs of access routes to various sites: power plants, agricultural areas, communication sites, detention facilities, strategic and high security zones and so on.
- Efficiency & Accuracy: High recognition level, the system identifies and classifies diverse threats while minimizing alse alerts. It’s automatically calibrated to environmental noises, performs automatic self- test (BIT).
- Maintains the area’s natural appearance: The system is installed below ground, cannot be detected and does not change the area’s appearance. This system cannot be bypassed.
- Integrative: Can operate independently or integrated with existing systems and various applications (video systems, smart-phones, alarm systems and more).
- Adjustable: Allows the user to set a different sensitivity threshold for each threat, at different times of day. Can be installed and mobilized according to customer needs.
- Reliability: The system is not affected by weather changes, nor by the area’s terrain (plants, hills, etc.).
- Minimum maintenance, easy operation (plug & play): The system has an intuitive, easy