Pre-Recorded Warning and Message Delivery System for Mass Notification and Public Address Loudspeaker Systems
ALERTCOMMANDER is a feature filled pre-recorded alert tone, warning and voice message delivery system that enables the user to download audio files, record their own messages or warnings, select, manipulate and edit the messages, then project the highest quality pre-recorded sound files through SOUNDCOMMANDER high power, loudspeaker systems. The ALERTCOMMANDER system is unique in its advanced capabilities, flexibility, portability and light weight.
ALERTCOMMANDER Consists of Two Major Components
1. IMLCORP’s Proprietary ALERTCOMMANDER PC (ACPC) software program the user installs on their Windows PC.
2. The ALERTCOMMANDER Output Station is a light weight, hand held, or desk top, Android based tablet computer.
ALERTCOMMANDER PC (ACPC) Program for Windows PC
- A straight forward, easy to understand and operate main program screen.
- Built-in voice message recorder, to quickly record new messages or commands.
- Integral voice and file editing software.
- An external computer microphone for quick local recording of voice messages.
- Download, input from external sources, or record your own warning sirens, or tactical alert tones and voice message files in any language and store them in the ACPC Source File Library on the main PC program screen for later use.
- Organize the files in to different categories
- Manipulate, rename them, add written descriptive comments, edit and improve their audio quality, and generate custom playback parameters.
- Quickly record new message files.
- Make and pre-store output file lists for future export.
- Select the desired messages or warnings from the ACPC program Output List and export them to the Output Station for delivery through a SOUNDCOMMANDER® Sound System
ALERTCOMMANDER Portable Output Station (ACOS)
The AC Output Station is a light weight, hand held, or desk top, Android based tablet computer, with which the operator selects and plays stored warnings, alert tones, or messages through any SOUNDCOMMANDER sound system. It contains:
Pre-installed Proprietary AlertCommander OS (ACOS) Software
- Includes high resolution color touch screen technology. Just tap or roll the touch screen with a finger to locate and play files.
- The user selects the appropriate file, from either a “Warnings” folder or a “Sound Bites” folder with the touch of a finger, rolls the screen to the appropriate file, then instantly sending it to the SoundCommander sound system with a light finger tap.
- The user can further control the output by selecting different states; Play Once, Timed Play or Play Continuously.
- A password protected “Technician” setting enables a technician to enter the system to make changes or to troubleshoot the software.