Rappelling Harness - 320CC
Designed in conjunction with Navy military Special Ops units this harness is worn as a duty belt on users BDU’s. New Navy rappel harness criteria mandates NFPA certification for all rappel and extraction harnesses. Base harness is the USN approved version of the Light Weight Assault but in terra color. Stiffener webbing is sewn inside the belt area of the harness to support wearing side arm. Leg portion can be quickly donned by opening the pouch and securing the leg loop portions with quick connect aluminum Cobra(ANSI Z359.1 Certifies Version) buckles. Harness rappel attachment D-ring located at waist level allows for the attachment of a chest harness section (424USN ) to convert this harness into a full body harness for extraction situations. Sizes M(30-36") and L(34-40")
Yates Tactical Rappelling Harness Features
- Available in Terra w/Black contrasting thread and new Multi-Cam pouch.
- Also available: Climbing Leg Suspension Strap (item# 303)
- Utilizes slot webbing construction.
- Meets New NSN Rappel Harness Construction and certtification criteria
- UL Classified to NFPA 1983/2012 edition standards
- 320CC-USN version has Cobra buckles on leg loops and waist of harness.
- 320C-USN version has Cobra buckles on leg loops only, Yates Cam-Lock waist buckles. NSN#4240016416759