- Designed for rescue: no gate.
- Multi-function handle allows the user to:
- unlock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope
- move more easily on horizontal or inclined terrain, thanks to the button on the handle
- position himself without having to tie off the device
- Anti-panic function activates if the user pulls too hard on the handle: it brakes and stops the descent automatically
- Anti-error catch to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope.
- Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope. Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD foot loop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
- Lowers heavy loads up to 272 kg (only for expert users; consult the Instructions for Use for the device at www.petzl.com)
- Available in two colors: red and black
- Min. rope diameter: 11,5 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Weight: 530 g
- Certification(s): EN 341 classe A, CE EN 12841 type C, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC
Back to Climbing & Rappelling Gear