Eberlestock G4 Operator Pack
Eberlestock G4 Operator Pack for professional military sniper/scout
Many see the G4 Operator as the ultimate scout/sniper pack. It represents everything that Eberlestock has learned about the needs of the professional military sniper community, and is a true go-to-war pack, derived from the lessons learned from our Phantom and Gunslinger products. This great battle-proven pack is the model chosen worldwide by many of the most elite special operations sniper teams, and others who carry multiple weapons. The scabbard folds into the bottom of the pack when not carrying a long gun, and the remaining space is an excellent load bay for things as diverse as laptops, satcom gear, mortar rounds, and PRC-117 class radios. System includes a GSTC Butt Cover for the scabbard, and a pull-out rain cover sized for the full pack. See Operator page of main website for more details.
Eberlestock G4 Operator Pack Military Sniper
The G4 comes with our Intex-II frame system, an Eberlestock innovation that out-performs both traditional external frames and internal frames, and has the best qualities of both: the structure of an external frame without the noise and with minimal weight, and the close-ride and comfort of an internal frame pack. The Intex-II adds a new level of support and stability to the Operator, making it a tough heavy-load capable pack. It can be interchanged with the more compact, flexible Gossamer frame (get the AG2L long, available as a separate accessory), or can simply be removed, which allows the pack to function as a softer bag.
We have a newly redesigned Intex II frame. The new frame has the same rigidity, ultralight and tough construction, with a shortened base shelf. This frame will be rolling out as the new standard for the G4 pack. Available now in all colors except Multicam and black, which will ship with the long-shelf frame.
Actual weight = 10.0 lbs. Shipping Dimensional weight = 27.0 lbs
Eberlestock G4 Operator Pack Features
- 4700 cubic inch Operator Pack
- Integrated scabbard can hold weapons
- G4 features two front-loading compartments
- 2x hydration sleeves for hydration bladders
- Deep side pockets, two front door storage pouches, and an upper assembly
- Large main cavity with zip out shelf for compartment division or unification
- Both top and front-loading
- Rear wall radio compartment for military radios
- PALS/Padlock webbing along interior and exterior
- Extremely comfortable support system
- Can be used as a shooting bench
- GSTC Butt Cover for the scabbard,
- Pull-out rain cover
- Available in Coyote Brown, Dry Earth, Ranger Green, or MultiCam colors
Eberlestock G4 Operator Pack Specification.
|Dimensions main bag:||27"h x 12"w x 10"d|
|Pack Volume:||4,100 cubic in|
|Scabbard Volume:||600 cubic in|
|Fabric/Material:||500d and 1000d nylon (strategic blend)|
|Volume:||4700 cubic in|
|Weight:||10 lbs 3 oz|
|Scabbard Dimensions:||34"L x 10"W x 3"D, with a 26" circumference opening|