F65 Little Big Top
The F65 Little Big Top pack is an outstanding mountaineering style / military quality pack. With robust features and a focus on maximum performance and a mid-sized volume paired with minimal weight, the F65 fits the bill for short-to-mid-range expeditions. Its exceptional lightness makes it can excellent pairing for the F1 Mainframe (you can remove the harness and hipbelt from the F65, which makes it into the perfect cargo vessel for the F1). The Little Big Top features a dry-bag style roll-top, a big frontal opening, and lightweight but extremely tough construction.
F65 Little Big Top Features:
- Front and side compression straps. When combined with the Mainframe pack these straps will compress and hold quarters, duffels, and any other gear you need to carry
- Expandable roll top entry
- Vertically adjustable harness system. Fits most torso lengths.
- MOLLE-10 matrixes hold traditional MOLLE accessories while weighing 60% less than standard 25mm MOLLE arrays.
- Easy to attach guns to the side of the pack, with the butt in the bottom pocket and held to pack with compression/grapple straps.
- Gossamer polycarbonate frame.
- Weight:5.2 lbs / shipping weight: 21 lbs
F65 Little Big Top Specification:
Compressed Volume: 2,300 c.i.
Total (Expanded) Volume: 3,800 c.i.
Weight: 5 lbs 3 oz
Weight w/o harness and hip belt: 3 lbs 12 oz
Dimensions main bag: 24"h x 12"w x 7"d