The Aimpoint® 3X-C was developed for the civilian end user, and can be used in conjunction with all Aimpoint® sights for long-range aiming or observation. A variable (-2 to +2) dioptric setting allows this magnifier to be adapted to the individual shooter’s eye.
The 3X-C can also be used as a handheld 3X monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
The 3X-C is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
- Art.No: 200273
- Optical magnification: 3x
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Field of view (FoV): 6°
- Exit pupil: 6.5 mm
- Eye relief: 56 mm
- Dioptric adjustment: ± 2.0 D
- Length sight only: 103 mm (4”)
- Width: 45 mm (1 3/4")
- Height sight only: 45 mm (1 3/4")
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 220 grams (7.8 ounces) including rubber cover
- Temperature range operation: Operation at a temperature of -35 °C to +55 °C
- Temperature range storage: Storage at a temperature of -35 °C to +55 °C
- Temperature shock: From -25°C to +40 °C
- Humidity: +40 °C, RH: 95 %
- Immersion, static: Immersion to a depth of 0.5 m