Belonging to the new Hunter series of sights, the Aimpoint® H30L sight is ideal for use on rifles with standard or magnum actions, and it suits any hunter who desires the classic lines of a full length sight. It can be mounted using any standard 30 mm rings.
This sight has a 30 mm tube diameter, which is standard and therefore offers a wide choice of mounting rings. Due to its length, we recommend this sight primarily for use on rifles with standard or magnum actions, plus to any hunter who desires the classic lines of a full length sight.
- Ideal for use on rifles with standard or magnum actions.
- Multi-coated 35mm objective lens.
- 50 000 hours of constant operation from a single CR-2032 battery.
- 2 MOA dot.
- Fully waterproof.
- 12 position digital push button inten-sity adjustment.
- Adjustment turret caps are the only tools required to zero the sight.
- Incredibly fast and accurate.
- Legendary Aimpoint toughness.
- Art.No: 12691
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: No
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer.
- Clear aperture: 25 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
- Battery life - Day time use: 50 000h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power intensity: 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings
- Length sight only: 229 mm (9")
- Length conf: 229 mm (9")
- Width: 43 mm (1 11/16") (at front end)
- Height sight only: 43 mm (1 11/16") (at front end)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 238 g, (8,4 oz)
- Housing material: High strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Semi-matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 20 mm (3/4") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: 1 click = 20 mm at 100 meters = 3/4" at 80 yds
- Temperature range operation: -30°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Submersible to 15 ft, 5 m
- Shock: The unit is operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: The unit operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD
- Mounting: 2 rings, not included
- Max distance between rings mm/": 150mm, (5 7/8")