3DX-RAY FlatScan-Lite X-Ray Scanning System
FlatScan-Lite Lightweight Portable X-Ray Scanning System | 3DX-RAY Vehicle scanning
FlatScan-Lite is a lightweight, portable, battery powered x-ray scanning system designed in co-operation with first responders and EOD teams to meet the needs of the field operative.
Our entry level product combines our K-120 generator with the long established FlatScan2-15 panel. Compared with traditional fluoroscopic or CCD based portable x-ray equipment, the FlatScan2-15 experience offers superior image quality and ease of use. All for the same investment as the old CCD systems. The result: incredible cost-to-performance benefits.
Designed for rapid deployment and easy operation, FlatScan-Lite offers real-time digital x-ray screening with superb image quality and image processing tools. FlatScan systems are ergonomically designed to meet the needs of field operatives. The high quality images and user-friendly ThreatSpect software enable the operator to acquire and interpret the x-ray image quickly and accurately.
Quick and simple to deploy, the system produces quality real-time x-ray images for immediate decision making. The detector panel is positioned behind the target; the generator is placed in front. The scan is activated from the laptop imaging station. The FlatScan-Lite’s 297mm x 206mm imaging area enables the operator to scan typical bags and packages in a single scan. Penetrating up to 29mm steel at 120kV the FlatScan-Lite produces sub-millimetre resolution images.
A range of sophisticated image processing functions, including materials discrimination, pan, zoom, DeepFocus™, measurement and annotation, coupled with FlatScan’s quality images enable the operator to interpret the image quickly and accurately. The FlatScan software can also communicate the image to a remote command centre andsave images in JPEG and other common file formats.
Ideal for use by First Responders, EOD teams, Counter Surveillance, and Customs and Security Operatives.
3DX-RAY FlatScan-Lite X-Ray Scanning System The system comprises
- A resilient detector panel
- A portable x-ray generator
- An imaging station
- Batteries and chargers
- Wired and wireless communication options
- ThreatSpect software
3DX-RAY FlatScan-Lite X-Ray Scanning System Features
- Lightweight, compact and robust detector panel
- 297mm x 206mm imaging area
- Typically penetrates 30mm steel at 120kV
- Fast set-up for minimum time on target
- Immediate and direct high resolution digital images
- Simple to use intuitive software
- Powerful image enhancement and analysis tools
- Wireless option as standard (radio, wired and fibre optic cable options)
Options and accessories include: Tripods, repeater stations, spare batteries and chargers, soft carrying cases, wired and fibre optic cable sets.
3DX-RAY FlatScan-Lite X-Ray Scanning System Technical Specifications
X-ray detector panel, 120kV x-ray generator, laptop computer, ThreatSpect software, batteries, chargers, and wireless communication.
X-ray Detector Panel
- Image/ detector resolution: 512 pixels, 40 AWG 2.5 lp/mm
- Dynamic range: 4096 (12-bit)
- Image acquisition/scan speed: 7 seconds
- Detector dimensions: 434mm x 253mm x 86mm (external) (L x H x D)
- Imaging/scanning area: 297mm x 206mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Power Self contained rechargeable cells
- Communication protocols:
- Wireless: 802.11g / Bluetooth
- Wired or fibre optic options: TCP/IP ethernet
- Operating temperature: -10˚C to +40˚C, MIL-STD-810F 501.4 and 502.4
- Bump test: IEC 60068-2-29 :Test Eb
- Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Ingress protection (water, dust): Designed to IP55
K-120 X-ray Generator
- Type: 1mA constant potential 120kV
- Power: Self contained rechargeable cells, Up to 180 images on one charge (2 hour charge), Mains power option
- Penetration: 26mm guaranteed, 29mm typical
- Weight: (without battery): 6 kg
- Size: (with handle) (L x W x H) 470mm x 142mm x 215mm
- Wireless: 802.11g, up to 50m range (extendable with repeaters) (standard)
- Fibre optic: 100m, 150m, 200m (option)
- Ethernet: 25m, 50m (option)
Imaging Station *
- Type: Laptop computer (ruggedised option / tablet option)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4200U, Dual Core
- Display: 15.6” Full High Definition (1366x768) LED Display with AntiGlare
- Memory: 4GB 1600MHz DDR3L (RAM)
- Hard Drive: 500GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
- Optical Drive: DVD +/-RW Media Bay Drive
- Operating system: English MS Windows
- Power: Mains and battery
* PC specification to be confirmed & agreed at order stage.
- Adjustable x-ray source parameters (kV, mA & time)
- Standard, inverted and false colour images
- Rotate, Histogram, Pan, Zoom, DeepFocus™
- On screen measurements and annotations (option)
- Materials discrimination (option)
- Multi-file format import (option)
- Multi-touch functionality for tablet based operation (option)
- Physical safety interlock plus key switch
- Audible & visible warning signs
Certification & Codes
- NATO codification NSN 6350-99-152-8965